To have access to the application you will have to formalise your registration HERE
The III International Congress of the Industry for the Energy Transition will be attended by national and international people. This meeting is aimed, among other objectives, to strengthen relationships between industry professionals. For this reason, the organisers are making the CITE App available to all those registered for #CITE23. A virtual space (for speakers, sponsors, university researchers or other renewable industry professionals) through which you will be able to:
- Create a personalised profile to make yourself visible to other attendees.
- Engage in conversation with other renewable industry professionals through a private chat to coordinate meetings.
- Close meetings during and after the congress. The meetings for the day of the meeting must be formalised before 23 October.
- Create a personalised agenda with your B2B meetings
Presencially, the schedule for the meetings are as follows:
– 11:00 – 11:45 Networking Coffee
– 13:45 – 15:00 Networking Lunch
– 16:45 – 17:15 Networking Coffee
The meeting point for those attending will be signposted on the same day at the Baluarte Conference Centre. The formalised meeting will include the table number where the meeting will take place (Tables 1-10).
If you already have access to the platform you can download the App for the day of the event at:
In addition to the same day of the event, in order to expand the activity and business collaborations, those attending the Pamplona event who have participated in B2B meetings will be able to extend their meeting agendas with other international organisations virtually in the days following the Congress.
Therefore, the platform will be enabled and managed by AIN-EEN until 31 October, i.e. there will be the possibility of closing virtual international meetings beyond the day of the event. This option will only be available to conference attendees who have participated in the face-to-face bilateral meetings during the CITE conference on 25/10.
If you have any doubts or queries about the B2B event, please contact:
Idoia Franco (firstname.lastname@example.org)